PRODUCT & FABRIC CARE
To preserve the life of your lingerie the best method is to hand-wash all your lingerie in cold water, using a mild detergent.
For machine washable bras, fasten hooks and eyes to avoid tangling, then place bras in a lingerie bag before washing on the delicate cycle in cool water with gentle detergent. Air-dry only.
Silk should be hand washed in cold water and dried flat.
Wash colors separately. Do not bleach lingerie.
- Store your leather garment in a well ventilated area out of the garment bag
- Allow a wet or damp garment to air dry away from any heat source
- Remove small stains as soon as possible with a cleaner like saddle soap
- Polish with a good quality leather polish
- Use professional dry cleaners for more serious stains
- It is recommended that Vinyl garments be stored in a garment bag
away from other clothing
- Hand wash in warm water with a small amount of liquid detergent
- Wash both the inside and outside of the garment, rinse thoroughly
in cool water
- Hang to dry inside out then turn to let Vinyl side dry
- Polishing can be done with small amounts of silicone spray
- Different colors of Vinyl should be washed and stored separately
as dark colors can bleed onto lighter ones.